Suggested Meal: Dinner
Smart Points: 5 SP
- 4 x Fresh Lasagne Sheets
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 My Italian meatball mix Recipe link in Notes
For the sauce
- 2 x tins tomatoes purée
- 1 small onion finely diced
- 2 small garlic cloves grated
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 bunch fresh basil leaves shredded
- 1 tsp olive oil
How To Create
Cut 4 lasagne sheets in half
Spoon 3 heaped teaspoons of mix on each half of the sheet, roll to form the Cannelloni.
Spoon 1/2 the Tomato Sauce into the base of a baking dish, lay the Cannelloni over the top, spoon the other 1/2 of the sauce over the top, and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the top.
Cover with foil and bake at 180c fan forced for 50 minutes (uncover at 40 min)
Check to make sure they are cooked as oven times will vary.
Feed Me Healthy Notes
2 Cannelloni Per Serve
A Side Salad will be perfect with this as a side dish.