Peaches & Cream Overnight
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup vanilla unsweetened almond milk
- 6 tbls Chobani 0.5% fat yoghurt plain
- 1 tin of drained peach halves
- 100 gms perfect Italiano light Ricotta
- 1.5 tbls queens sugar free maple syrup
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Add a dash of vanilla essence/ extract or paste as an option
- Mix Oats, milk, yoghurt a pinch of cinnamon & 1 tbls maple & half the drained peaches of crushed, chopped or puréed together, evenly add to 2 jars.
- In a separate bowl add Ricotta & 1/2 tbls of sugar free maple syrup (if it's too thick add a splash of almond milk),
- layer the cream on top, decorate with 1/2 a peach and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Refrigerate Overnight.
- Oats can be heated for 1 min (without cream) or eaten straight from the fridge.
- NOTE If serving hot, add the ricotta cream after heating
7 Weight Watchers Smart Points Each