Chicken Mini Greek Meatballs
Delicious in a salad, in a wrap, or in a snack box
- 500 gms Chicken Breast Mince
- 1 red onion finely diced
- 1/4 cup fresh flat leaf parsley chopped
- 1 Tbls fresh mint chopped
- 1 tsp dry oregano
- 2 cloves garlic grated
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil or 2 x 3 second olive oil spray
- Mix all ingredients together well, using a cookie scoop, to evenly make mini balls, roll
- place into a non stick pan, with olive oil to sear both sides.
- Remove from pan and finish off in a moderate oven (180c) for 7-8 minutes or until cooked through.