French Onion Chicken Meatballs
- 500 gms Chicken Breast Mince
- 1 × 40g packet Woolworths essential French onion soup powder 2 points
- 1/4 medium red onion finely diced
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil I used garlic olive oil 2 points
- Combine ingredients together well excluding olive oil.
- Add oil to a non stick pan, and distribute with a pastry brush for even coverage.
- Use a small cookie scoop or tablespoon to make (20g) meatballs, roll gently with wet hands, and sear meatballs on both sides in a non stick pan. This gives the meatballs more flavour and colour.
- Transfer meatballs to a baking tray lined with baking paper to finish off the cooking.
- 180c fan forced oven for approximately 8 mins or until cooked through. (All ovens are different) or alternatively use your airfryer and cook for 5-7 mins.
- Keep an eye on them and don't overcook or they will be dry
- TIP ~ The mixture is quite soft, I use gloves and wet my hands, then scoop & gently roll the balls then drop into the pan
- TIP ~ I don't use breadcrumbs or flour in my chicken meatballs as I like them to stay light and fluffy instead of dense.
- Please note ~ Using different French onion soup brands may alter texture & points. The Woolworths brand is a fine powder.