I sooooo wanted to call these "I Can't Believe It's Not Nutella Biscuits" ? but I'll go with ... 4 Ingredient Nuttvia Biscuits Super Crunchy, not overly sweet but a delicious biscuit treat.
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 tbls castor sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Nuttvia available from Coles
- Mix together until a dough forms,
- Use a Mellon baller or something similar (I use the same utensil I make bliss balls with ) to scoop the dough into even rolled balls, and place on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Flatten the biscuits and cook for 15-17 mins 180c fan forced oven.
- Check them after 15 mins. The biscuits will be soft when they come out but harden whilst cooling, they are similar crunch to gingernut biscuits.
- 2 Weight Watchers Smart Points Each
- 4 Weight Watchers Smart Points for Two