Apple Pie Bliss Balls
Who doesn’t love the flavours of apple pie? These were a total experiment that went absolutely fabulously and the taste was on point. They took literally 10 minutes to make, and they disappeared very quickly. The big tick of approval from my boys.
- 100 gms rolled oats
- 12 fat juicy soft medjool Dates
- 1 Tbls Sugar Free maple syrup
- 2 Tbls Apple purée SEE NOTES
- 30 gms desiccated coconut
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Blitz together in a food processor and roll into 20 balls.
- I use a cookie scoop equivalent to 1tbls.
- 1 weight watchers smart point each
- 2 for 2 Smart Points
- I made my own by cooking apple & mashing it