Corn, Polenta & Cheesy Parmesan Fritters
Vegetarian, Gluten Free & Delicious
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup Polenta
- 2 fresh corn cobs 300gms ish
- 2 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 2 cups zucchini all water drained off really really well
- 2 Tbls fresh parsley
- 2 Tbls fresh thyme
- Salt & Pepper
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp olive oil for cooking them in
- Mix all ingredients together, brush a little olive oil in the pan, drop generous full 1/4 cup measure of mix into the pan, cook fritters on one side letting it set before flipping over.
- Use a brush to brush oil in the pan when you need it. If the pan is a good quality non stick you shouldn’t need much at all.
- 1 smart point for 1