Banana & Choc Chip Cake Balls
- 250 gms self raising flour
- 3 eggs
- 4 medium ripe bananas mashed
- 2 Tablespoons Queens sugar free maple syrup
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 50 gms Nestle Chocolate Chips
- 40 gms Lindt 70% cocoa dark chocolate melted
- Preheat oven to 160c
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, minus the Lindt choc, spray a cake pop mould with oil spray and pour batter in.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Once cooked and cooled, melt Lindt chocolate and with a small spoon, drizzle over the cooked cake balls.
- 2 Weight Watchers Smart Points Each