Double Choc Banana Bread Muffins
When you really want a chocolate hit but want to keep it relatively good, these are my new go to, along side any of my bliss balls.
- 4-5 RIPE blitzed well bananas mine are med-large
- 200 gms self raising flour sifted
- 50 gms cocoa powder sifted
- 3 eggs lightly whisked
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon
- 25 gms white choc button melts Aprox 12
- Stick blend or mash really well the banana & add all other ingredients leaving the white chocolate out.
- Do not over mix.
- Fill silicone muffin moulds evenly with mixture (I use my silicone Tupperware muffin moulds ) then add a white choc button to each muffin.
- Bake at 160 c for 20-25 mins.
3 WW Smart Points Each ALTERNATIVE: Replace white chocolate with Raspberries and add 1/2 cup crushed raspberries to the batter, using only 4 medium bananas. The muffins will be 2 WW SP each.