To get 10% off the WW snack box, enter my code Anna10AU or Anna10NZ into the coupon code at checkout”
Salted Caramel Coconut Bliss Balls
- 200 gms fresh Medjool Dates
- 100 gms Dry rolled oats
- 35 gms Desiccated coconut
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup
- Pit dates and chop in half, add to a food processor and pulse twice 3 seconds at a time to break down dates. Add all other ingredients (reserving 15g of coconut for rolling) and blitz until a soft dough forms. Using a small scoop roll bliss balls and coat in reserved coconut.
- Each ball should weigh between 16-17g
- Tip - Use soft large Medjool dates for this recipe and wet hands to roll balls.
- 1 sp All Plans