Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 200 gms peanut butter
natural 100% nuts (I got mine from the health food store, they make their own with nothing but nuts)
- Pinch of salt
- 20 gms coconut flour
- 40 gms pure maple syrup
- 60 gms Lindt dessert premium dark chocolate
- Mix together peanut butter, maple syrup and coconut flour.
- Roll into 20 even balls (I use a Mellon baller)
- Place in the fridge for 10 minutes (this lets the balls set faster once they hit the hot Choc).
- Melt the chocolate (I do this in the microwave in a glass bowl or jug) then add 1tsp coconut oil, stir.
- Dip each ball into the chocolate and let set at room temperature.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
*please note if you use any other peanut butter your smart points may change, the PB must be 100% nuts ground into PB only*