Fried Rice Cups
- 500 gms Chicken Breast Mince
- 2 cups Boiled basmati rice
- 1 cup Pineapple pieces in juice drained
- 1 Small diced red onion
- 1 Small red capsicum diced
- 2 cups Frozen mix veg peas/corn/carrot
- 1 tblp Grated fresh ginger
- 1 tblp Grated fresh garlic
- 1 tblp Soy sauce
- 2 tsp Sesame oil
- 2 Spring onions diced
- 2 tblp Lee Kum chilli garlic paste
- lee Kum chilli garlic paste
- Heat a non stick pan, add sesame oil, capsicum, onion, garlic & ginger.Cook until Veg is soft.
- Add chicken mince, breaking up lumps as it cooks.
- Add frozen veg plus rice, stir to combine.
- Add soy sauce, garlic chilli paste, salt, pepper and drained pineapple.
- Turn off heat & add spring onion
- Once mix is cooled completely, whisk 10 eggs& food through the fried rice mixture.Spoon mix evenly into silicone muffin moulds.
- Bake in a 180c preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.
Note - For purple plan you can swap to brown rice to reduce smart points. 1sp Green 1sp Blue 1sp Purple