Cake - Apple & Cinnamon Upside Down
- 2 tbls brown sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 120 gms Chobani plain yoghurt
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 2 tins 400 gm tin apple pie slices
- 1 cup self raising flour sifted
- 1/2 cup no added sugar apple purée
- Line a 20cm form pan at the base with baking paper, lightly spray the sides with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and 1tsp of cinnamon over the base, then layer the tin apples over the top. Set aside whilst making the batter.
- In a bowl, whisk apple purée and caster sugar until slightly pale, add eggs, one at a time, whisking between each egg, add the other tsp of cinnamon and yoghurt, then fold the sifted flour through.
- Pour the batter over the top of the apples.
- Bake in a 180c fan forced oven for 45 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
6 Weight Watchers Smart Points (generous portion) Cut into 9 4 Weight Watchers Smart Points Cut into 12