Mini Apple Pies
- 2 apples
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tbls plain flour
- 1 tbls sweetener
- 10 gms short crust pastry
- Core out 2 apples, (I used pink ladies)
- Put the insides in a bowl
- Add 1/2 tsp cinnamon 1/2 tbls of plain flour and 1 tbls sweetener of choice
- Mix together and repack it in the hollowed Apple
- Cut out small stars from reduced fat shortcrust pastry (10gms) and place on top
- Spray with a little oil spray and sprinkle to pastry with a little more sweetener (I use xylitol)
- Bake in a 180c oven until just cooked and pastry is golden!
Will serve these with custard or light cream or Peter’s no sugar added ice cream for extra smart points.