ANZAC Overnight Oats
- 75 gms Rolled Oats
- 100 gms Chobani 0.5% fat yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp Coconut essence
- 2 tsp desiccated coconut
- 2/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tsp golden syrup
- 1 Homemade Anna's ANZAC biscuit
- 2 pink lady apples grated or finely chopped whilst the apple is not traditional it is there to sweeten and bulk up the breakfast
- In a bowl, mix Oats, yoghurt, Apple, essence, coconut and almond milk, to combine.
- Evenly distribute between 2 jars or containers or bowls, pop in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, break in half an ANZAC biscuit and place on top (to crumble over later or dip into your oats), top with 1 tsp per jar of golden syrup and a light sprinkling of extra coconut if desired. (Totally optional and will be less points without)
- OR add an Anzac Bliss Ball
8 Weight Watchers Smart Points Per Serve Anna's Anzac Biscuit Recipe