Lemon & Raspberry Cheesecakes
For the filling :
- 240 gms reduced fat Ricotta from the deli dept
- 180 gms Philly cream cheese light block at room temperature
- 1 tbls sweetner i use xylitol
- 1 tbls fresh lemon zest
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
For the base:
- 100 gms sugar free Maria biscuits from Aldi
- 1 tbls sweetner I use xylitol
- 80 gms Aldi light butterfully spread
- In a food processor blitz biscuits & sweetner together, empty into a bowl, add melted butter, mix, set aside.
- Clean out processor bowl, add Ricotta and at ROOM temperature cream cheese, whiz until smooth, add all other ingredients and whiz again.
- Line muffin trays with Medium sized cupcake liners, evenly divide the biscuit mix into the cupcake liners, press down the mix, and refrigerate for 10 mins.
- Once bases have solidified, spoon cheesecake mix on top, evenly using a tablespoon measure.
- Bake cheesecakes at 160c for 20-25 mins, let cool then refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Or overnight.
- Optional ; decorate with 1 tsp of fat free plain yoghurt, Raspberries and 1 choc chip Per cheesecake.
4 WW smart points per cheesecake.