Cherry Ripe Bliss Balls
- 100 gms rolled oats
- 2 Tbls cocoa powder
- 12 fat juicy medjool Dates
- 2 tsp queens sugar free maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup fresh pitted cherries
- 3 Tbls desiccated coconut (one tablespoon for the mix 2 Tbls to roll your balls in.
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and pulse until a dough ball forms.
- You can soak your medjool Dates if need be.
- I use a cookie scoop to make even balls. Each ball is roughly 20gms in weight.
1 WW Smart Point. Makes 20 Bliss Balls. They freeze well. I’ve left one naked so you can see what they look like.