Lemon and Fresh Raspberry Cheesecake Tart
- 12 Medjool Dates
- 100 gms Roasted Almonds
- 240 gms Reduced fat ricotta cheese room temperature
- 200 gms Light cream cheese room temperature
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla bean paste
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 cup Lemon juice
- 1 Lemon zest
- 1 Orange zest
- 2 tbls Bulla cream for cooking light
- 20 gms Lite raw sugar
- In a food processor, add almonds and dates, pulse until a dough comes together.
- Line a 20cm spring form pan with baking paper, press the base evenly at the bottom of the tin and set aside.
- Clean the processor bowl and add the filling ingredients, process until smooth, scraping down sides of processor if needed.
- Pour filling over base and bake at 160c FF for 25-30 mins.Let cool & refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours.
- Decorate with fresh raspberries and optional blueberries.
Reduced fat ricotta cheese available from the deli department at supermarkets. 6sp Green 6sp Blue 6sp Purple