Chocolate Mousse Eggs
This is what I will be serving as a dessert over Easter and I think it will go down a healthy treat. I tried it out on my boys last night and it was gobbled down with delight.
- 150 gms Coles Simply Less No Added Sugar dark chocolate
- 360 gms Yopro plain yoghurt
- 4 tsp Queens Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- 40 gms Avalanche Sugar Free Drinking Chocolate
- 1 x Chocolate Moulds I use Tupperware ones
- Coles Simply Less No Added Sugar dark chocolate
- Melt chocolate in microwave and paint the inside of your moulds with half the chocolate.
- Set in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Take out of fridge and paint on a second coat of chocolate
- Set back in the fridge
- Remove chocolate eggs from mould by turning upside down and carefully peeling away from the egg.
- Set back in fridge
- Add yoghurt, maple syrup and drinking chocolate to a jug.
- Whisk really well until combined.
- Fill the eggs up with the mousse. The longer the mousse sits the thicker it becomes.
- Add fresh raspberries to decorate.
- 2 WW Smart Points Each
- Note ~ If anyone is interested in purchasing any Tupperware, please feel free to use my beautiful consultant that helps me with everything I need @pennyalee Penny Lee Tupperware