Lemon & Raspberry Cheesecakes
Smart Points: 4 SP
For the filling :
- 240 gms reduced fat Ricotta from the deli dept
- 180 gms Philly cream cheese light block at room temperature
- 1 tbls sweetner i use xylitol
- 1 tbls fresh lemon zest
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
For the base:
- 100 gms sugar free Maria biscuits from Aldi
- 1 tbls sweetner I use xylitol
- 80 gms Aldi light butterfully spread
How To Create
In a food processor blitz biscuits & sweetner together, empty into a bowl, add melted butter, mix, set aside.
Clean out processor bowl, add Ricotta and at ROOM temperature cream cheese, whiz until smooth, add all other ingredients and whiz again.
Line muffin trays with Medium sized cupcake liners, evenly divide the biscuit mix into the cupcake liners, press down the mix, and refrigerate for 10 mins.
Once bases have solidified, spoon cheesecake mix on top, evenly using a tablespoon measure.
Bake cheesecakes at 160c for 20-25 mins, let cool then refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Or overnight.
Optional ; decorate with 1 tsp of fat free plain yoghurt, Raspberries and 1 choc chip Per cheesecake.
Feed Me Healthy Notes
4 WW smart points per cheesecake.