Apple Filled Croissant Pastries
- 1 sheet of reduced fat puffed pastry
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp of cinnamon or apple pie spice
- 1 Apple I used pink lady
- Oil spray
- Cut pastry into 6 long triangles
- Sprinkle with brown sugar & apple pie spice
- Cut 1 Apple up thickly and place at the top end of the triangle to roll like a croissant
- Spray with oil spray and sprinkle a little more Apple pie spice on top
- Bake in the oven until cooked.
- Approx 190c for 20 mins or so until golden brown.
ADD Extra smart points for Paul’s light low fat custard - 2 tbls is 1 smart point