Fruit Mince Tartlets
Best served the same day as cooking.
Suggested Meal: Snack
Smart Points: 3 SP
- 3 sheets filo pastry
- 240 gms fruit mince mix SEE NOTES
- 4 x3 second oil spray
- 6 tsp flakes almonds toasted
How To Create
- Layer 3 sheets of filo pastry over each other, spraying oil spray in between each sheet. Cut into 6 even squares.
- Push each filo layer into a sprayed muffin tin (I used a friand tin) but a regular muffin tin is fine, to make 6 cases.
- Bake at 180c for 8-10 mins (Aprox), watching the filo so it doesn’t burn.
- The filo should be golden & crispy. Remove from oven, and slowly lift out the cases and let cool.
- Fill with aprox 40gms (1 heaped tbls) per pastry case, evenly between the 6 cases, add 1 tsp of the flaked almonds on top and dust with 1/2 tsp icing sugar between the 6.
Feed Me Healthy Notes
- Makes 6
- 3 WW Smart Points Each