Blueberry & Lemon Cheesecake Overnight Oats
Breakfast made the night before, does a few things, keeps you on track, keeps you on time, keeps you full and gets you an extra 10 minutes in bed
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 6 Tbls Aldi high protein yoghurt
- 1 Tbls queens sugar free maple syrup
- Juice & Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries microwaved and cooked for 2-3 mins then crush with a fork.
- 65 gms Perfect Italiano light Ricotta
- 30 gms Philadelphia spreadable extra light cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp sugar free maple syrup
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Few more fresh blueberries for the top
- Spoon the oat mixture evenly into 2 jars, then top evenly with cheesecake topping. Refrigerate overnight.
- Can be eaten warm (be sure to add Topping after) or eaten straight from the fridge.
HAVE YOU MADE THIS RECIPE? Tag @feedmehealthy_annavandyken on Instagram - I would love to see it