Muffins - Bacon, Mac and Cheese
To say I’m excited about my latest creation would be a complete understatement!! I LOVE Mac n Cheese! But not the points! SO I worked on these today and they are PERFECTLY PERFECT !!! I hope you enjoy them as much as I did! Feel free to re create and add in more flavours
- 250 gms dry pasta I used small pasta shape
- 70 gms Mozzarella Cheese
- 100 gms Reduced fat bacon i used Aldi Berg short cut
- 1 Tbls grated Parmesan cheese
- 100 gms 99% plain fat free yoghurt I used Yopro
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbls chopped fresh parsley add more if you like it
- Salt & Pepper
- Cook pasta as directed, drain well. Add to a bowl, stir in mozzarella cheese, the cheese should melt. Set aside to cool.
- Cook bacon in a non stick pan (no oil added), then dice, add 1/2 to the pasta mix along with salt, pepper & parsley.
- Once slightly cooled, add yoghurt and eggs, stir.
- Lightly spray 2 muffin trays, or use silicone muffin trays & distribute evenly into 12 muffin moulds, sprinkle over remaining diced bacon and 1tbls Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 mins at 180c until golden on top.
- Let sit in the moulds before carefully taking them out.
These are beyond Delish !!