Christmas Mug Muffin
This was extremely yum! In fact it’s probably going to be our Christmas Breakfast every year. Festive Flavour you can’t beat! Think a cross between a steamed pudding and light fruit cake and it would make a wonderful dessert, just add custard.
- 30 gms Oat Bran you can use quick oats, oat flour or rolled oats as a substitute but the oat bran makes it more like a cake (gluten free option, use lupin flakes)
- 1 egg
- 1 large ripe banana mashed
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- 40 gms 1 heaped tbls of my fruit mince mix SEE NOTES
- Mix ingredients together and pour into a big mug (the larger your banana the bigger your muffin will be)
- Microwave until cooked. 90 seconds - 2 minutes depending on your microwave.
- Turn out onto a plate once cooked & Serve with 99% plain fat free yoghurt and fruits of choice.
- 4 weight watchers smart Points