Muffins - Chocolate & Banana
Suggested Meal: Snack
Smart Points: 3 SP
- 1 pouch of proteinbreadco muffin mix
- 300 gms mashed banana Aprox 4
- 4 eggs
- 50 gms raw cacao powder
- 200 ml @almondbreezeaus unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 25 gms Coles simply less reduced fat Choc no added sugar
How To Create
- Mash bananas, add eggs, milk and cacao, mix well
- Add @proteinbreadco muffin mix and fold through.
- Scoop mix into silicone muffin moulds (mine are Tupperware)
- Bake at 180c for 20-25 mins, or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Do not over bake!
- Once cooled, melt Choc and drizzle over, if your chocolate is too thick add 1/4 tsp coconut oil to thin it out.