Cookies - Spiced Breakfast
These have been making the rounds across FB lately so I thought I’d tweak them to suit My WW needs and try them out, the verdict? Delicious Chewy & Substantial. Also family approved! They will be a lovely snack or nice crumbled over yoghurt for breakfast.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup quick oats
- 2/3 cup Either Chopped Medjool Dates OR 50% less sugar dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice OR cinnamon
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée I make my own *see note*
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Queens sugar free maple you can sub this with honey or regular maple syrup, smart points will change
- Add all dry ingredients to the bowl, then add all wet ingredients in, stir, and scoop mix evenly on a baking tray, flatten, and bake at 180c for 20-25 mins, let cool on the baking tray.
- How big you make them will determine the smart points.
- Make 15 for 5 Smart Points
- Make 20 for 4 Smart Points
- Make 25 for 3 Smart Points