Crispy Crunchy Cornflake Chicken
There’s nothing I love more than extremely CRUNCHY Coated Chicken and I like to use Cornflakes for the texture of Extra Crunchy! I also like it to have tenderness & flavour! So before crumbing I dredge the chicken in my fav mix of yoghurt & mustard! So AMAZING Add Wedges & Salad and it’s the best meal around!
- 4 Chicken Breast Steaks 125gm Each
- 3 cups Cornflakes crushed
- 170 gms Low Fat Plain 99% fat free yoghurt
- 1 tsp Djon mustard
- 1/2 clove Fresh Garlic Grated
- Mix yoghurt, mustard, grated garlic, salt & pepper in a bowl.
- Crush Cornflakes and add to a seperate bowl. Dip each chicken breast into the yoghurt mix, and then coat in the cornflake crumbs, repeat with all 4 chicken breasts.
- Lightly spray with olive oil on one side, and cook in a moderate oven for 25-30 mins or until cooked OR in an AIRFRYER as I have done on 180c for 12 minutes.
- Temps of ovens etc may vary so cooking times may differ.
- Serve with 100gms of Wedges (extra smart points) & Salad.
3 WW Smart Points Chicken only