Cinnamon Sugar French Toast
With Quark Yoghurt, Berries & Maple Syrup
Smart Points: 7 SP
- 1 slice of Hi Fiber bread
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tsp cinnamon sugar
- 1 tub of rokebyfarms plain quark yoghurt
- Any Berries you like
- 1 tbls queens sugar free maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp pepitas optional
How To Create
- Beat the egg and dip the bread into it, allowing a few minutes for the egg to soak into the bread.
- Heat a non stock fry pan and spray (3 second spray) with oil.
- Cook the French toast on both sides until golden brown.
- Sprinkle cooked French toast while hot with 1 tsp of cinnamon sugar (1/2,tsp per side),
- Serve with a tub of high protein @rokebyfarms quark yoghurt, berries & sugar free maple.