Sausage Rolls - Mountain Bread
These were so popular with my boys last time I made them I thought I’d make another batch! They never last long and for me they are low fat and low Smart Points too. Although not a traditional sausage roll, they suit my way of eating just perfectly
- 5 slices of Mountain Bread Wraps
- 500 gms Chicken Breast Mince
- 1 Tbls Ayam light sweet chilli sauce
- 1/2 mixed chopped fresh herbs I used parsley & Basil
- 1 large carrot grated
- 1 large onion grated
- 1 grated garlic clove
- Mix all ingredients together and spread mix evenly over 5 rye wraps, roll up and seal with warm water in place of oil spray.
- Cut each filled wrap in half, and place on a wire rack over a baking tray, lightly spray with oil spray.
- Bake in a 200c fan forced oven for 25-30mins or until cooked through and golden brown.
Note you can add any veg or spices to suit your tastes * HAVE YOU MADE THIS RECIPE? Tag @feedmehealthy_annavandyken on Instagram - I would love to see it