- 4 wattle valley light wraps
- 1/2 large punnet of sliced mushrooms
- 1 onion diced
- 300 gms lean beef mince
- 1/3 packet Ole El Paso taco seasoning
- 100 gms Bega 50% grated less fat cheese 20gms per bowl
- 1 Punnet of cherry tomato diced
- 1/4 Iceberg lettuce shredded
- 40 gms Sliced Avocado optional
- 10gms Per bowl
- Preheat oven, drape wraps over oven proof bowls, that have been turned upside down, and place in the oven until wraps brown, remove and let cool.
- In a non stock fry pan, sauté onion & mushroom until browned, and add mince, break the mince up and add the taco seasoning, cook until brown.
- Dice tomatoes, shred lettuce and slice 1 small Avocado.
- Build your taco bowls , evenly portioning the mince, cheese and salad, then dollup the top with 1tsp chobani plain yoghurt and optional 10gms of sliced avocado. Season with salt & pepper
8 WW Smart Points without Avocado 9 WW Smart Points with Avocado